How to find Château Eza Hotel & Restaurant, Eze Village
Hotel Eze - The Medieval village of Eze is situated on the Moyenne Corniche between Nice and Monaco. Nice international airport is only 18 Km away and the exit 57 on the A8 is 5 km from the village.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS FROM NICE AIRPORT TO HOTEL CHÂTEAU EZA, EZE VILLAGE
BY MOTORWAY (easier and faster during the day):
- Take the Motorway A8 towards Monaco / Italy
- Leave the A8 at exit 57 / La Turbie (after Nice)
- Arriving in La Turbie, keep right towards "Eze - Le Col"
- 1 km after, take road on the left (direction Eze Village)
- This road ends at the entry of the Village - from the central square a small road (on the left) winds up the mountain and 50m up, you will find our reception, easily recognized as it includes a stable with our two donkeys. There is a red phone directly connected to our hotel in case nobody is present.
BY NORMAL ROAD (early in the morning or after 8pm in the evening)
- Follow the seaside road "Promenade des Anglais" from Nice Airport to Nice harbour (6 km)
- Arriving at the harbour, turn left by the church following the green direction signs MONACO / EZE VILLAGE by Moyenne Corniche
- This road takes you directly to the Village - from the central square a small road (on the right) winds up the mountain and 50m up, you will find our hotel reception. There is a telephone located to the top left of the entrance door directly connected to our hotel in case nobody is present.
- Then it is by walk (5mn) you acced at the hotel (steps)